A user friendly space for all
Please tell us if you have a specific access need and we will do all we can to meet your requirements.
- Please see the parking area of our website for disabled parking availability.
- The South Holland Centre has a ramped entrance, a press button automatic door opener and passenger lift access to all floors.
- For most events you can book specific seats to suit your needs - subject to availability of course!
- In the auditorium, wheelchair spaces are available on both the stalls and gallery levels. When purchasing your tickets in advance, please let Box Office staff know that you wish to book a wheelchair space. Wheelchair seats are not directly bookable online so please call the Box Office to discuss your requirements with a member of our friendly team. If you are visiting in person, the Box Office / Tourist Information counter is multi-level.
- Where offered, disabled visitors and their companion are eligible for concession price tickets on shows and screenings.
- There are two disabled toilets at the South Holland Centre: one is on the first floor cafe bar level; the second is on the basement level, and is a larger facility with many of the elements of the “Changing Places” facilities suitable for disabled adults. This includes a rise and fall bed with shower, and a ceiling hoist suitable for your own hoist attachments. Both disabled toilets are accessed from the Centre's passenger lift in the entrance foyer.
- There is an induction loop in the auditorium - hearing aids should be switched to the T position. NB This facility is not available for live music events including musical theatre events with a live band.
- A large area of the cinema auditorium allows you to access audio description of films through bookable headsets. Please ask at the Box Office at the time of booking.
- The Centre has a limited number of booster seats for the auditorium.
Please let us know if you have any additional access needs that we can help you with during your visit to the Centre. Thank you.