The South Holland Centre is a family friendly zone
Whatever the size of your family, there's lots for you to see and do together at the South Holland Centre: including family movies, shows and creative participation events.
Helping to make family visits memorable!
We adhere to the Family Arts Standards so look out for the following features to help make your visit more enjoyable:
- Shows and screenings for a range of ages
- Ramped entrance and passenger lift for buggies
- High chairs and regular children's menu in the cafe bar
- Changing facilities and step stools for basins
- Buggy parking and a limited number of booster seats (feel free to bring your own)
- Special family ticket prices. Where offered, a family ticket rate can be applied ‘per person’ to a group booking of four or more people. The group must contain at least one adult (maximum two adults), with the remaining parties being under 16 years of age.
Accompanied children at shows and screenings
For child safety we require children aged 10 years and under to be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over. Under 2s are free of charge when sharing an adult seat.