Where to park when visiting the South Holland Centre
The South Holland Centre is situated right at the heart of Spalding town centre. Although we do not have our own car park, there are many public car parks within easy reach.
The following car parks are run by South Holland District Council.
- Herring Lane / Broad Street - Spalding PE11 1TL 75 spaces +4 disabled
- Vine Street - Spalding PE11 1AN 67 spaces +3 disabled
- Sheep Market - Spalding, PE11 1BE 21 spaces +2 disabled
- The Vista - Spalding PE11 2RA 68 spaces +8 disabled
- Victoria Street - Spalding PE11 1EA 201 spaces +5 disabled
- Holland Road - Spalding PE11 1UL 50 spaces +2 disabled
- Westlode Street - Spalding PE11 2AF 161 spaces
- Winfrey Avenue - Spalding PE11 1DA 62 spaces
- Market Place and Broad Street - on street - Spalding PE11 1TB 15 spaces
Parking charges apply Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm - except Herring Lane which is chargeable until 8pm. No charges apply on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Disabled drivers may park in any space without charge for any amount of time - except Sheep Market where there are time restrictions and Market Place & Broad Street where charges apply.